Find books, e-books, films, and recordings from the Creighton University Libraries:
Search relevant titles in the Library Catalog (above) by subject:
- "Doing Business" AND "name of country"
- "Business Etiquette" AND "name of country"
- "International communication"
- "international business" OR "international trade" OR "global export"
How do I log in from off campus?
- Business Source Complete
Indexes thousands of business publications (years vary by source), plus company and industry profiles, country reports, market research, and SWOTs.
- Directory of Open Access Journals (DOAJ)
Journals and their contents freely available from publishers world-wide. Business disciplines include economics, business and management.
- LexisNexis Academic
Newspapers from the U.S. and around the world (1990s-present), including the New York Times (1980-present, indexed 1969-present).
- Wall Street Journal
Full-image version of the Wall Street Journal newspaper, Eastern edition, from ProQuest (1984-present).
The "world catalog" of books and other items in thousands of member libraries worldwide, including the CU Libraries. Compare WorldCat.org
- Worldwide Political Science Abstracts
Articles from hundreds of national and international journals in political science and related fields (1975-present).